Friday, January 11, 2008

1/11/2008

So, this blogging thing is another strange subculture for me to learn. I thought tri-culture was hard. Evidently, I've been tagged by someone to reveal 7 weird things about me. Now, I wouldn't even know that I had been tagged unless someone told me, so I am totally on top of this blog thing. And I thought all I would have to do is write some inane sentences a few times a week. My 7 weird things in no particular order:

1. I rub my feet together when I read.
2. I bounce my legs when I sit (It is very annoying so I've been told. I think its just my way of trying to burn more calories.)
3. I seperate MM's into colors, eating them by color from the most to the least.
4. My feet are triangular in shape and probably too small for my height.
5. I wring my hands when I am nervous. (I guess on the BIG race day I will rub them raw.)
6. I think I was a swashbuckler or some sort of swordsman in a former life.
7. I believe that UFOs are real. (I mean, why not?)

I'm sure there are more, and maybe even better weird things, but these will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I am thinking that perhaps extra Bodyglide is in order for you before IM. I'm imagining you reading through your race packet while nervously rubbing your feet together, shaking your legs and wringing your hands raw! And, who knows? It may help with the swashbuckling too!

C