So, this blogging thing is another strange subculture for me to learn. I thought tri-culture was hard. Evidently, I've been tagged by someone to reveal 7 weird things about me. Now, I wouldn't even know that I had been tagged unless someone told me, so I am totally on top of this blog thing. And I thought all I would have to do is write some inane sentences a few times a week. My 7 weird things in no particular order:
1. I rub my feet together when I read.
2. I bounce my legs when I sit (It is very annoying so I've been told. I think its just my way of trying to burn more calories.)
3. I seperate MM's into colors, eating them by color from the most to the least.
4. My feet are triangular in shape and probably too small for my height.
5. I wring my hands when I am nervous. (I guess on the BIG race day I will rub them raw.)
6. I think I was a swashbuckler or some sort of swordsman in a former life.
7. I believe that UFOs are real. (I mean, why not?)
I'm sure there are more, and maybe even better weird things, but these will have to do for now.